Objectives for SCJD (jdk1.4)
Write an application program using Java technology. The application requires
- A graphical user interface demonstrating good principles of design
- A network connection, using a specified protocol, to connect to an information
- A network server, which connects to a previously specified Java technology
- A database, created by extending the functionality of a previously written
piece of code, for which only limited documentation is available
- List some of the major choices you must make during the implementation of the
- List some of the main advantages and disadvantages of each of your choices.
- Briefly justify your choices in terms of the comparison of design and implementation objectives with the advantages and disadvantages of each.